Re: America: The Good Neighbor

> Jesus Christ your one ignorant twit!

Contraction:  "you are" = "you're," not "your."

> The "U.S." did not enter the war until "1942".

Well, officially 1941, right?

> Britain as an Island stood on it's own during the
> bombing of London and surrounding areas long before
> the U.S. joined the fight!

I know we weren't "fightin' in the streets" with y'all but weren't
we sending you supplies & the like?  That's something.

Well, brother, this latest tragedy affects both of us.  There might've
been 100 - 200 British casualties as well.

- SCHRADE in Akron