Re: America: The Good Neighbor

Jesus Christ your one ignorant twit!
The "U.S." did not enter the war until "1942".
The 2nd World War started in 1939!
The blitz was during 1940!!!

I am talking about the BLITZ!!! not the remainder of
the war.

As in other emails by yourself you have totally
ignored what I have said.

Don't insult me and my friends on this list by telling
us that the British were helped during the "BLITZ"
because that is historically NOT TRUE!.

Britain as an Island stood on it's own during the
bombing of London and surrounding areas long before
the U.S. joined the fight!

<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/spammers.html>

=====
http://www.quadrophenia.net