Re: World Trade

> I'd love to believe that this is what's going to happen. But I know it
> isn't.

Brian:

Well...I'd comment but if I mention Bush I'm sure to get into trouble
again...

> time to get to our computers between the two hour wait to check into the
> airport, the three hour wait because someone left their package on the
> subway again and the bomb squad had to be called and the extra few minutes
> for the Internet to route our e-mail conversation through the NSA to look
> for suspicious messages, we'll compare notes.

I don't see how not taking action against the terrorist nations (or only
going after the exact people who are completely guilty, if that can even be
established and accomplished) is going to change any of this. However, if
they're in fear of doing anything to the US and her citizens, we won't need
to have these procedures. You know, after Pearl Harbor the Californians on
the coast were freaking out about an attack...they aren't now, though (at
least not from the Japanese).

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
           Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML