Re: World Trade

> > "I've known no war, and if I ever do,
> > the glimpse will be short, fireball in the sky."
>
>I seriously doubt it will come to that. I'm thinking Afhanistan gives up
>Bin Laden, he goes on trial and is eventually executed, some military
>action is taken against (probably) a terrorist training camp to satisfy the
>(justified IMHO) bloodlust. So anyone losing sleep about WW III, go to
>sleep!

This is a reasonable senario, but it's not what the administration wants.
They want a quickie, successful war, with some pretext to take over oil
fields, and then a huge buildup of military armament to the tune of several
billion dollars.  The reason George H. didn't go all the way in his little
war and eliminate Saddam Hussain was because then they would have no enemy
to warn the taxpayers about.  This is like WWF wrestling on Monday nights,
only more real and more dangerous.

>The economy. I will most likely have to close my second store, OK? I'm not
>happy about that. The core of my being also protests against the injustice
>of circumventing the will of the people to make sure someone is in the
>office. That's wrong on every level.

Watch the bond market, Mark.

>listen to Howard Stern.

What did Howard have to say about it?  When I tuned in, he had the usual
bimbos on.

keets