Re: Give Blood

----- Original Message -----
From: L. Bird <pkeets@hotmail.com>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 8:25 PM
Subject: Give Blood

> >On as side note, let's hear it for the engineers who built the twin
> towers.  They stood up long enough to evacuate 60-90 floors of people who
> are safe and well tonight.  Steel melts, and the fire eventually did it,
but
> it was damned tough to bring them down.

    I've been watching whenever I could today while still working, and thus
missed alot of time of keeping up, so I didn't know that they were able to
evacuate that many floors!  Alot more people managed to get out then I had
envisioned, and you can now bet that we'll be startin to hear from some of
them pretty soon!  I definitely wanna hear what anyone from those buildings
has to say!!

> One engineer, they said on PBS.  He built them for just this occasion.

    Yeah, I at least knew about that.

> The plot was based in Florida.  They're investigating Miami, Daytona and
> other "Central Florida" locations.

    It's going to be a WILD ride from this point out for the next several
weeks/months!!

Long live freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph