Re: Give Blood

> The plot was based in Florida.  They're investigating Miami, Daytona and
> other "Central Florida" locations.

That's what I'd heard.  Searching places in Miami.  This is all starting to sink in.
I don't know about all of you but I'm on "information overload."  I've been listen-
ing to a radio or staring at a T.V. or computer screen all day.  I'm starting to feel
tired but I keep watching more.  How will I sleep?

I feel sad for humans.  All humans.  Human beings.  We're just tiny living organisms,
stuck on a diminutive planet, part of a vast galaxy in an inconceivably immense universe
and we can't even keep it together.  That's sad.

- SCHRADE in Akron