Concert for NYC

TV Guide confirms Concert for NYC on CBS Wednesday night, October 31.
I guess you should check your local listings.  For my area, it says
10:00 ET to run for 60 min., although the first report said it would be
a two hour show.  Supposedly CBS paid $2 million for rights to air the
show.  No report yet of what will be included.

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://personals.yahoo.com