Re: Who mp3s

on 25-10-2001 18:06, Rich at legalize@xmission.com wrote:

> In article <B7FD584D.1688%l.van.kammen@chello.nl>,
> fox <l.van.kammen@chello.nl>  writes:
>
>> Where do you think Biff got his mp3 from? Right!
>
> Frankly, I don't really care as it all gets changed hands so many
> times its really not worth keeping track.  You're not suggesting that
> you're the -only- original source for MP3s of Who boots are you?

No, i'm not suggesting anything. Not the *original* but surely the biggest.
But I really dont find this discussion usefull. I dont care who has what or
who is the biggest or not. Its just a free service for other fans around the
world (for now) and against the commercial bootleggers that often sell
shitty sounding recordings for rediculous prices.
Thats all.

If there's a recording you're looking for, let me know. I'll startup  my
Webstar FTP server for you.

cheers