Re: Who mp3s

In article <B7FD584D.1688%l.van.kammen@chello.nl>,
    fox <l.van.kammen@chello.nl>  writes:

> Where do you think Biff got his mp3 from? Right!

Frankly, I don't really care as it all gets changed hands so many
times its really not worth keeping track.  You're not suggesting that
you're the -only- original source for MP3s of Who boots are you?  I've
seen stuf that I ripped from my boots appear on many other people's
servers.  Its called "sharing the wealth".
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!