Re: Respect

>  Bush was exactly where he needed to be.

Jon:

Regarding his abilities (or lack thereof), I could almost agree...except I
think it's more important that he tend to the needs of his people first.
Obviously Pete Townshend understands this.
Feeding Afghans while Americans starve, wasting time on a PR "mission" when
people are hurting from the loss of their loved ones...typical GOP politics
as usual. I'm sick and tired of it, that's all. Laden should have been
destroyed by now. The Taliban should be no more at this point. Instead we're
playing around over there, politics as usual. Viet Nam revisisted. Get as
much benefit as they can from it as long as possible. They talk of
Afghanistan being in the stone age, then why haven't we mopped the floor
with them yet?
It's about damned time they got SERIOUS!

> KILLING the friends and family members of the "Pathetic losers" in the
crowd

The pathetic losers I mentoned are conservatives, not the police, firemen
and families.

> woman that rolled her eyes  like a selfish big baby at President Bush's
> address to congress the week after THEIR loss.

I would roll my eyes at such obvious hypocrasy and self-promotion too. It's
about time the GOP grow up and face the new reality. Hilary already
understands this.

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
           Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML