I'm befuddled

In a message dated 10/24/2001 9:04:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > This is the most ridiculous comment I have ever read.  Anyone who was
> there
> > or watched it knows that McCartney blew.
>
> Ah, I hope you realize what a "born again" Who fan you are.

Not sure what you mean by "born again" Who fan or why my comment about Macca
reflects that.  Actually, I am a recently born Who fan.  Always turned up
their songs on the radio and stuff, but didn't make my first purchase until 4
years ago after the HS I teach at performed Tommy.  A couple of years later I
bought The Very Best of and now have a pretty solid collection (maybe not
compared to ya'll yet, but I'm getin there).  Have only become a rabid
follower in the last 6 months- but I am definitely hooked for life.  I've
been searching for "my band" and have finally found it.