The WHO STILL RULE

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
       WOW, what a performance! Talk about owning a show! Nobody could touch
them! Very cool shots of John Cusack rockin' out in the crowd!
       I also enjoyed the GOO GOO Dolls cover of Tom Petty's "American Girl",
Adam Sandler's "Opera Man", Clapton & Buddy, Martin Scorseese's (sic) and Ed
Burn's short films, and believe it or not, Destiny's Child version of the Bee
Gees "Emotions".
Mick looked and sounded good, but Keith did not. A nice surprise to have them
BOTH there. I also thought Sir Paul looked and sounded great! "Yesterday"
with the strings was a nice touch!
       Well, that's my take on the evening. Of course I taped it, so there
may be some other nice moments that I missed the first time. Overall, not bad
for a show that went from 4, to 5, to almost 6 hours! Only real complaint was
that the boys should have done "Let's See Action". Would have been a perfect
song for the evening.
       Bye for now,
             Keith
LET'S SEE ACTION