Re: I am a baby

Jeff,

re:

> I am sorry if HE (Luke) took my comments as a personal attack.  I don't
> understand your (Jon's) involvement.  I guess that is a mystery for
> another day :-)

Only that I forwarded the message to him, and to here.  In point of fact,
Luke and I have had public disagreements in the past.  However, he is one of
the few list members on either list to actually have *done* something
constructive for the 'Who fan community' if such a community can be said to
exist.  I am thinking here of the 'Time is Passing' correction--the only
version I ever listen to--and 'Luke at Leeds' here.