Re: Fw: Fw: Acid Thrash and LAL bitching

John, will you please stop forwarding these messages into this list.
If Luke P. wants to respond, he's welcome to subscribe to the list for
the duration of the thread.

I don't see that anything new is being discussed or any conclusions
being reached other than the obvious fact that some people are willing
to complain about LAL and other remasters until the end of the
universe.  This is a subject that's been discussed before many, many
times, both on this list and off.

By forwarding the messages into the list you're just continuing a
subject that's already been beaten to death over and over.  Give it a
rest.  If Luke P. really cares so much about it, let him subscribe and
speak for himself.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!