clumsy

OK.  I wrote a reply, but it didn't make it through.

I'll try again.  I am childish.  No question about that.  I am clumsy with
my words at times.  No question about that.

Did I attack Luke personally?  I hope not.  I did not intend to and I don't
see my comments as a personal attack.  The only thing I accused him of is
obsessiveness.  I stand by that.  Aren't we all obsessive to varying
degrees?

I'll defer to William Snyder's excellent post to explain my original point.
Taking the criticism to the level that various people take it is mysterious
to me.  I was offering one possible explanation.

Shutting up now,
Jeff