Re: NYC benefit

>I think The Who will have a featured position in the line up, probably
>towards the end.  You're making it sound like they're B-list players here.
>Remember: this is a live show & who puts on a better live show than The
>Who?  I suspect others artists are frightened to death to follow The Who.

That's what I mean.  :)  The Who are competitive stacked against anybody
there, and whoever follows them had better be good.  That means they're not
scared of playing with the hot young groups the way some of the older stars
might be.  I'm sure they'll play where it's convenient so they can get John
out to BBKing's.

The riff raff thing is about how The Who still seems to be viewed by some
Pete solo fans.  Like you can't play rock and roll and still be a serious
musician and composer.  ;)

BTW, has anybody heard what younger groups might make it?  Mostly all we see
in the ads are the classic rockers.

> > Oh.  You don't think they could lie about their age?
>
>Maybe if the cameras showed only Zak they might get away with it!

Don't you think they could knock ten years off?  Well, maybe twenty in
Roger's case.  :)

keets