Great stuff.  I loved it in 1978.  I love it now.  So...

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
"I can't quite describe it, but it was always the "jock types" and the
"goody-goodies" that never got into trouble who liked his stuff."

I was a terrible athlete.  I wrecked a car and was arrested three times
before I graduated college.

"Too safe for me.  Not enough angst and anger."

OK

"Not enough balls like The Who, or Black Sabbath, or any other band that Mom
Schrade might have a problem with."

I can't say I've examined many balls.  I'm only familiar with two.

"BRUCE FANS CAN'T PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Allright, now I'm mad.  First you call me a wuss, and now you say I can't
party.  Come on down out of those hills, boy.  I'll party your ass under any
table!  With your slim build and high metabolism against my girth and slow
metabolism, you don't stand a chance!

Oh shit.  I do sound like a jock, don't I?

You're right.  Bruce sucks.

:-)

Jeff