RE: What's the point of Bruce and Shel and knob(s) ?

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: White Trash?
>
>Crud.  I'm guilty again.  I apologize if I offended anyone (especially
Awesome
>Jon Dawson).  I was trying to denigrate Springsteen's music & I guess I
went
>about it in a poor way.  Sorry, folks.

Shame on you Schrade.  We expect better.
I wouldn't have called it white trash music.  It was (and is) the anti-Who
music.  I can't quite describe it, but it was always the "jock types" and
the "goody-goodies" that never got into trouble who liked his stuff.  Too
safe for me.  Not enough angst and anger.  Not enough balls like The Who, or
Black Sabbath, or any other band that Mom Schrade might have a problem with.
Bruce is just too damn nicey-nice.
And I'll say it again........BRUCE FANS CAN'T PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know that if a bunch of cheer-leader types like it, it can't be too
good.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: White Trash?
>
>I think I've got some white trash in me also.  When I first went to New
York
>City, some friends I met there said I had a big-time country twang to my
>speech.

Hmmmmm, I get this all the time up here too.  Didn't know someone born and
raised in DC had a "twang".
For what it's worth, I didn't detect a country twang when I met you.  You
seemed like a proper and polished PUNK!

>Then I go to New York City & they're telling me I sound like a hillbilly!

Talk about a population that has a 'twang' !!!!!
"ohhhhh....my......guawd!"

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Pete and the Siege Theme
>
>BTW, what would the critics think if The Who released an entirely
>instrumental album?  Wouldn't that throw everybody for a loop?

Yes please!!!  I'd really enjoy that.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: MGDE?
>
>In his dreams.  He'll have to suffice with twiddling his knob(s) at home.

Baaaahaha!  You be one berry, berry bad boy.

>My early prediction is that the audiophile camp will love what Talmy does
on this
>release, further substantiating their despisal of Astley.  What's your
prediction?

"Theory" is that it was agreed to have Talmy do it to test the audiophile
group.
Keets, was that yours?  :-)
I predict there will grumbling no matter what.

>From: Stuart Pittman <stoo@cae.com>
>Subject: Re: MGDE?
>
>If you prefer to read "last week's news" and engage in
>pointless debates then perhaps it might be a good idea. ;)
>The news about Shel at the helm was posted to O&S 5 days
>ago. (Thanks Jon). Maybe you scrolled by?

Come on Stoo, that's horse shit.
Nigel Morton posted that info. 4 days ago.
Oh, O&S *did* post it first........by 1 day.
Oooooooooooo, I stand soooooo corrected.

Now, back to more pointless debate!!!!!
Waaaaaahooooooo!
I love pointless debate!!!!!
Can't get enough!!!