Death of a Beatle

Despite the kind of wacky banter we have in this list about the Beatles and
all, I am saddened to hear about the death of George Harrison.  We can
criticize all we want, but there is no denying that George and all the
Beatles were a phenomenon that we may never again see in our lifetimes.
George's death is a sad reminder of our own personal humility and a loss to
music as a whole.  Too bad.  Here's to you George...

Jim in Colo Springs

Reporter:  "Why don't you get a haircut?"
George Harrison:  "I just had one yesterday."