Quotes on George

"I've known George forever and he's a really beautiful guy who I love
dearly. He was a great guy, full of love for humanity. ... When I saw him
last time he was obviously very unwell but he was cracking jokes like he
always was, and he'll be sorely missed." - Paul McCartney

"George, always called the quiet Beatle, he never stopped talking when I was
with him. He had an enormous number of friends who were terribly loyal to
him, and will be very saddened." - Michael Palin