Re: Tommy Won't Go Away

Scott Schrade wrote:

> Plus, having Zak on drums just might erase
> any leftover, unpleasant memories of Simon "The Drum Clinic" Phillips' inter
> pretation from '89.  Blech!
>
> - SCHRADE in Akron

WoW~

Simon is my favourite *living* drummer. He's  played with
Jeff Beck (the most innovative and creative *electric* guitarist
ever, IMO), Jack Bruce and Pete (as well as countless others).

"ow did Jimmy Cooper say it in the liner notes to Quadrophenia?

"Each to his own sewage." or "To each his own sewage."

'ave an 'appy Thanksgivin' and spin "Sell Out" it's a great
rainy day record.

AnEnglishBoy~