Re: Tommy Won't Go Away

> Simon is my favourite *living* drummer. He's  played with
> Jeff Beck (the most innovative and creative *electric* guitarist
> ever, IMO), Jack Bruce and Pete (as well as countless others).

Whoopdy-ding-dong-shit.  His playing is still sterile & selfish.  As
a drummer, you have a choice:  play with the band or play with your-
self.  Simon Phillips is a jack-off artist.  That's why he's always got
that shit-eating grin on his face.

> "ow did Jimmy Cooper say it in the liner notes to Quadrophenia?
>
> "Each to his own sewage." or "To each his own sewage."

Aw shucks.  I love ya', EnglishBoy!  Ya' controversial bastard! :-)

- SCHRADE in Akron