RE: Keith's transparent drum kit

At 07:55 PM 5/23/2001, you wrote:
> > He also said that the Who "borrowed" their segment of the film in
> > 79 and it
> > hadn't been returned yet (the book was published in 1990 I believe).  He
> > did have wrong why they borrowed it (said it was for
> > Quadrophenia) and what
> > song they played (an excerpt from "Tommy") but I still found the beer
> > portion as likely to be accurate.
>
>Jeff Stein said that he discovered the film after it had been lost and that
>it would never have been released if it weren't for him. And as for not
>returning it, where did they get the material for the 90's release of the
>entire show?

I mentioned when the book was published because I figured it had been
returned after the book was released thus enabling the release.

>   I also don't know why anyone would have bothered to bring
>beer; it's certainly not like it would have been needed.

Maybe the circus performers had more generic tastes.  I was just repeating
what I'd read.

>Probably just
>walking into the same room with those people at the end of 1968 would have
>sent you into hallucinations.

Doesn't mean that someone didn't want beer.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html