Re: Keith's transparent drum kit

At 03:09 PM 5/23/2001, Brian Cady wrote:
>I've had a request for any stills of Keith and his transparent drum kit. If
>anyone out there has any, could you send them my way?  Thanks in advance.
>
>         -Brian in Atlanta
>          The Who This Month!
>         http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm

Speaking of Keith and his drums....Thought you might find this
interesting.  I'm reading the Bill Wyman book "Stone Alone" and just got to
the part about RSR&RC.  I know we've commented about the "water" on the
drums shots but it seems that it wasn't water but beer!  It does strike me
as strange that Keith would waste anything drinkable in that manner but
given the detail he has on other things in the book (seems he kept/keeps a
detailed diary) I figure he wouldn't get that wrong.

He also said that the Who "borrowed" their segment of the film in 79 and it
hadn't been returned yet (the book was published in 1990 I believe).  He
did have wrong why they borrowed it (said it was for Quadrophenia) and what
song they played (an excerpt from "Tommy") but I still found the beer
portion as likely to be accurate.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html