Re: "worst rock melt-downs"

<< The Who have had their ups and downs never a total "melt-down".  I'm
curious
 what other's think of my list, or if they want to add to it, or make a new
 list >>

Clapton melted about 21 years ago, and Paul Simon about 10 years ago. Except
for in concert and on SOME GIRLS, the Stones have been in half-meltdown since
about 1973. Squeeze melted around 1985, but I haven't heard their last four
or so. Their ARGY BARGY followed by EAST SIDE STORY in the early 80's was
definitely one of the greatest one-two punches in Rock/Pop history! Any
young'ns out there should seek those out toot sweet.