fan involved

I dont think the fans should be involved at all. I know i dont want to be
like "oh mr townshend, i got an idea" i could not do it. i do not know the
first thing about music. i know what i like and want but that is all and what
i  like or want wont help the band i am sure..plus i think i would be the
first moron turned away!!!!!!!  Giving ideas on what you want or like is one
thing but anything else no way...

scott p. not scott s.
I CAN SIT ON MY OWN FACE-pete, on stage at mars music amp. 9.24.2000