You know where to put the cork

>his quote is from someone whose mind is gone, gone, gone (for some
>time, which explains a LOT!).

Mark and Jeff,

Thanks for demonstrating the inherent mean-spiritedness and lack of
compassion of liberalism.   :-)

>  > Do you have anything to say about The Who?

The question for Mark is can he leave his silly, off-topic,
indefensible liberal ideas off this list? Despite his claims (V7
#272), he frequently proves he can't.   :-P

Who talk:

>  Lack of drug abuse within the band is the biggest change since the
>first go round.

Jeff,

Is that considered a major factor in the downfall of Lifehouse in
'71? I thought it had more to do with Pete's inability to express the
complex ideas of the Lifehouse story to the band or to the Young Vic
audience. Especially without Kit Lambert's support.

Jim

Top Ten Signs Bill Clinton Doesn't Give A Damn:
#1. Sits in the back of Al Gore's journalism class screaming, "Loser!"
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/topten/lists/20010223.shtml