Re: comedy and religion

> Now, following this logic which I agree with, isn't it fair to include
some
> comedy to accurately show/represent this important and ever present "face"
> of The Who?

Then wouldn't you rather have more stage banter between tracks? I would.
Keith's BBC comedy has as much place on the boxset as a Pete Townshend demo.
It should have been saved as bonus tracks with "Two Sides Of The Moon."

> That's always been my big beef with Christianity.  The notion that you
have
> to be in congregation (in church) to be able to prove your faith or
> communicate with God effectively.

You've been told many times before. Messiahs pointed to the door but no one
had the guts to leave the temple.

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm