RE: comedy and religion

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: Boxed set; Tears; spiritual Who; HEY RICH READ THIS ONE!
>Since the boxed set is likely to be the one thing people will buy to get
the Who part of their  >collection together.

Now, following this logic which I agree with, isn't it fair to include some
comedy to accurately show/represent this important and ever present "face"
of The Who?

>Hey, the Big G is everywhere, not just in some old buildings that cost
money
>that could have been used to help the poor...

That's always been my big beef with Christianity.  The notion that you have
to be in congregation (in church) to be able to prove your faith or
communicate with God effectively.  Like it has to be proven or shown for
some reason.
Actions always speak louder than words in my book.

Kevin in VT