RE: Kenney Tracks - with milk or without

>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>Subject: box set
>
>There is a big difference between the who with moon and the who with
Kenney. But I still
>support him and there should have been a few more tracks included with the
>Kenney Jones era.

I don't really see the lack of "Kenney Tracks" as anything against Kenney.
It's a matter of perspective.  Some look at the "time" spent with The Who as
being the factor that dictates how much of a representation The Who with
Kenney should get.  I believe most look at the "productivity" of The Who
with Kenney in determining how much play "Kenney tracks" get.
Let's face it, there is a whole ton of "popular" material out there of The
Who while under Keith's reign.  And, really not much with Kenney.  This
shouldn't reflect badly on Kenney, but rather just reflects the reality of
The Who's productive history.

Kevin in VT