Naked tingle

Ok, I admit it.
This digest guy has been reading posts on the web today. :-)

I just had to chime in on Naked Eye.
Even though it was deemed (by Pete I think....) a failure, I thought the NE
and subsequent transition into See Me Feel Me at the Boston show was killer.
It's my most vivid memory of the show.  It was one of those times when
everything stood still.  Your vision was strangely in perfect focus.
Everyone was silent.  It was like we all had jumped into a time capsule and
were catapulted back to the early 70's.  It was that powerful.  I looked
around at the crowd on the lawn and saw expressions of concern, puzzlement,
bewilderment, and fear.  Expressions like "hey, what's happening" , or "hey,
did we all just move?".
NE, to me, is The Who's best song.
I think many agree.
Still wish we had been successful many moons ago getting info. from Pete on
the meaning of the lyrics discussed ... "You sign your name, and I sign
mine.  They're both the same.............."

Kevin in VT