Re: Private E-mails

It's set to reply only to the poster intentionally.

Set this way, sometimes postings intended to for the list go only to the
poster, which is at worst, inconvenient.  Set the other way, sometimes
postings intended only for the poster would go to the entire list, which has
the potential to be very embarassing.

Hitting "reply all" will send a post to both the original poster and the
entire list.  This is the workaround.

- Paul -