Naked tingle & coming out of the shadows

Kevin in VT "Still wish we had been successful many moons ago getting info.
from Pete on the meaning of the lyrics discussed ... "You sign your name,
and I sign mine.  They're both the same..............""

I am not entirely sure what you mean but I think this beautiful piece of
poetry should not be explained by the writer.  Given that, I will give my
interpretatation.

"Naked Eye" is about the dichotomy and vagueness of our reality described in
various ordinary situations.  Observing stars, driving, conflict with
others, etc.  The lines you mention have always been (for me) a description
of the pain of a loving relationship.  You are together, but apart.
Individual but one.  There is no absolute truth in these lines.  Life is in
colors, never black and white.

The themes of "Naked Eye" is what made it such a perfect pairing with "See
Me, Feel Me".  "Naked Eye" is seeking truth out of the vagueness of life.
"See Me" is finding the truth (love and spiritual fufillment) by seeking,
expressing and finding connections with others.  Not unlike the conclusions
of Quadrophenia.

How's that?

As we used to say on the farm:  "Put on your hip boots, the shit is gettin'
deep in here!"

Now for all you lurkers who are embarrassed to post your thoughts:  Would
you be embarrassed to post some of the emotional sludge that I just shared?
You shouldn't be.  Its all for fun.  The audience in here is likely to be
very kind.

Jeff