Private E-mails

Hi folks,
just want to say a word or two regarding responses to personal mail boxes.
Please take this in the light hearted manner it is meant.
I've received several responses to my posts directly to my personal mail
box.  I don't get it. Why so many now?  They're nice enough reply's, but why
to my personal E-mail?  Why not to the list???  I don't know about everyone
else, but when I send an E-mail directly to someone, I consider it the same
as going to their home.  I apologize for the interruption, and act with the
utmost politeness.  Well, except when I E-mail Schrade. ;-)
People, don't be afraid!  Go ahead and post your thoughts!  One regarding
the influence of Santana was especially insightful.  It just seems a shame
not to have your voice/thoughts heard.  I would have forwarded it to the
list, but I didn't think that was appropriate.
Now, I think I've shown that if you slam me at my personal address, I will
expose you.  So, be prepared.
I'll let the Bohnam comments slide this time.  But, I won't be so forgiving
the next!  :-)

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled Who fix.
And, play nice out there.

Kevin in VT