RE: Music Packaging

>Way cool, dude!  :-)  That would be a great way to get musical at home.
>Really.
>
>What changes can you see in the live performance of music?  Quadorophenia
>in Branson, Missouri?  Donny Osmond as Jimmy on Broadway?  Broadband access
>to The Who working in the studio?  Britney Spears interactive ass shaking?
>Carlos Santana performs with Pete Townshend via a satellite link during the
>Super Bowl?  Keith Moon is cloned and resurrected using some hair saved by
>an obsessive groupie?  John Entwistle is cloned using saliva gathered from
>a discarded cigarette butt?  The mind boggles.  Well, maybe just mine.

Jeff, you have such an entertaining mind. ;)  Digital interactives coming
soon!  Want to see Miles Davis perform new material?  Can't stand The Who
without Keith Moon?  Create your own bass solo now!

On the serious side, I think Elvis has already been digitally cloned for a
Vegas concert.  And did anybody read about what Douglas Adams had planned
for THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE?  He wanted to make the characters interactive,
and I think the project was pretty much complete.

keets