extended Who family

I went to see Dido last night here in Boston, MA and much to my surprise and
delight was Ms. Jodi Lin Scott on percussion.  Her gear was smaller in size
than I've seen in her past performances with The Who/Pete, but she played
with her usual enthusiasm and expertise.  And the bonus was watching the
roadies break down the set and load her gear into a black crate stamped "The
Who" (with the arrow shooting out of the "o", of course)!