RE: Social Crisis ?

>It all happens on stage. The band plays.  If the crowd doesn't respond,
>you're not connecting. When they do, it's for a reason.
And when it all clicks, you have the perfect reflection.  "Go to the
mirror".

> >For what its worth, this list is the -only- place where I've ever seen
>that argument offered up.
>
>I'm a socio-phylosophy nut.  Man kind is the most bizarre of all the beasts
>to ever roam the land.

Nobody ever answered my question about the influences determining current
musical styles, meaning that stuff I see on late evening VH1.  Aerosmith
(with their fingers on the pulse of the times) hit it with their "Jaded"
cut.  Are kids growning up too fast?  Too much sex in the late night videos?
  Too much violence?  Maybe we won't be able to identify the reasons until
we have some perspective on the times.

keets