Re: JEB in VT

VT Kevin wrote:  "Jeff is driving back to Boston now, probably still wearing
that big post-JEB grin."

How did you know?  Was I wearing that same grin the whole time?

I made it home alive, will post lengthy thoughts when I've had a chance to
sleep and reflect a bit more.

This trip was an exercise in sensory overload for me.  The beauty of pure
joy in Kevin, Bjorn, Christian, Tania et al.  The absurdity of so many
things that kept me smirking all day.

One juicy tidbit:  Bjorn got his moment to shake John's hand and asked him
when he was going to "get his ass on a plane to Amsterdam".  John's
response:  "Next year I hope."

Good night.

Jeff