Re: This aint no social crisis!

----Original Message Follows----
From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
I just don't buy into this "grunge was a response to national malaise"
argument because the malaise wasn't national.  Regional, sure, but not
national.

Does this mean your state missed out on the national recession that happened
during the 1st Bush Administration?  I wish I had lived in that world
because my life sucked!

I don't buy the cause-effect connection either as it relates to music, but I
am very serious about remembering the cause-effect relationships in the
economy.

Jeff
Simple, gutless, liberal moron