Re: degeneration of rock

> Those would be some WILDLY great ass fun shoes to be in!! :)  It'd be
> like "yeah, Karen.....umm....I probably won't be home tonight after our
> stadium gig because Keith will be dragging me to some exclusive all-star
> all-night celebrity party bash tonight.  Kiss Emma goodnight for me" :)

All true, but it's *our* (the fan's) energy & money that enables Pete to
be in a situation like that.  For Christ's sake, even today he's got top-
less "young" chicks (birds?) splashing around in his swimming pool.

I can't indentify with that.  Can you?

Yet, *his* challenge is to identify with *us.*  And write some kick-ass
songs in the process, of course.  More tunes akin to IRON MAN & we'll
shut that money-fountain off quick!  Right?!

- SCHRADE in Akron