Re: Retaining my disdain; new Quad lyrics

> Mark L,
> Screw you and your disdain for musical theatre.  This thing is going to
> convert you.  'Mark' my words!

Jeff:

I retain my disdain, but am ready to be converted. Don't hold your breath.
I'm a stubborn kind of fellow.

> Way cool.  I love the congas.

I repeat, Jeff, don't hold your breath. Congas? Oh BOY!

> I don't think this has been widely publicized.  Shoot me if I'm wrong.
The
> final date of the Abbey Rd tour is July 28 in Marion, SC.

Which is only a few miles and miles and miles and miles away from Myrtle
Beach. Nice way to plan a vacation, I'd say...sun, fun, beach, and John
Entwistle on bass.

> When you speak out you live in fear

Brian:

How effin' politically correct. Quad gets diluted, phase one. See Jeff? See?
It's not MY fault I'm always right...

> And now you're frightened of the blacks

HA! What, a black man can't beat up a white man in this day and age? Can't
WAIT to hear Dr. Jimmy!

How about some other new lines, while we're at it:

And when you're driving on the phone
End up in a cell all alone.

You think you'll get a rebate
But getting screwed is your fate

The Salvation Army seems to fear
All the lesbians and queers

If you get cut off in your lane
Can't throw a dog to ease your pain

Smoking Pot is always bad
So do some coke, just ask your dad

To be a GOP Prez here's what to do
Make sure 98 is your IQ

(that last one is documented, folks)

And when the price of gas is high
There's plenty to spare, don't ask me why

The IRS says it's giving rebating cash
People don't know it's from their own next year's stash

Hey....this is FUN!

"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation.
  It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve."
            George "My IQ is 98" Bush

               Cheers                 ML