Re: Who Banter Trivia revisited & sanitized Helpless Dancer

But then, Pete knows the standards are different for theater than for rock
music.  Notice how Paul Simon failed on Broadway by ignoring the standards.
If this is going to be a musical that children attend, then they need to
manage at least a PG rating.  As Bjorn said, consider this a different take
on the Quad subject matter--not the same thing reworked.

On the bright side, it seems Pete may write some new songs for this project.
  Do you suppose we might hear them enter The Who's repertoire?

keets