Re: Retaining my disdain; new Quad lyrics

At 18:33 18-7-01 -0400, you wrote:
> > Mark L,
> > Screw you and your disdain for musical theatre.  This thing is going to
> > convert you.  'Mark' my words!
>
>Jeff:
>
>I retain my disdain, but am ready to be converted. Don't hold your breath.
>I'm a stubborn kind of fellow.

Just like me, you have to learn to like it maybe? :-)

> > Way cool.  I love the congas.
>
>I repeat, Jeff, don't hold your breath. Congas? Oh BOY!

Hmmm... I think I'm gonna download the MP3's but listen to them after I've
seen the actual play... I wanna be surprised. :-)

> > I don't think this has been widely publicized.  Shoot me if I'm wrong.
>The
> > final date of the Abbey Rd tour is July 28 in Marion, SC.
>
>Which is only a few miles and miles and miles and miles away from Myrtle
>Beach. Nice way to plan a vacation, I'd say...sun, fun, beach, and John
>Entwistle on bass.

Nice... (I should've gona and see them on Hawaii, damnit)

>You think you'll get a rebate
>But getting screwed is your fate
>
>The Salvation Army seems to fear
>All the lesbians and queers
>
>Smoking Pot is always bad
>So do some coke, just ask your dad
>
>To be a GOP Prez here's what to do
>Make sure 98 is your IQ
>
>And when the price of gas is high
>There's plenty to spare, don't ask me why
>
>The IRS says it's giving rebating cash
>People don't know it's from their own next year's stash
>
>Hey....this is FUN!

Yeah, and you're being political correct too, I see. :-) Good work. Any
additions people? (I seem to have a writers block, other then that, lotsa
time on my hand to co-operate on this nonsense, but it's fun! Summer
vacation is here! Whooo-hooo!)

Cheers,

http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"