RE: QuadNewAlbumWhoSchool - SPANK ME!

>Yes, yes! Let's not forget that.  I like Bell Boy, I really do!!!  (more
>penance........) I just don't like it as much as the others on the album
>,(more penance.........).
>
>I still haven't seen an answer from Keets. :-)

Hey, I sent mine in, at great length even!  Did the server eat it?  I picked
out "Is It In My Head" as least essential, even though it's one of my
favorite songs on the album.  If you want the one I like least, it's "I've
Had Enough," because I don't like the strident dialog.  The refrain saves
it, though.  :)

>But Scott, And I Moved?   How was it that you put
>it.................."eeeeeewwwwww".
>Maybe I need to re-listen to that.
>To this day I hate Bette Midler due to that song!
>And perhaps have a prejudice to the song as a result.

Beautiful song.  Wasn't it Bette's manager who nixed it?  Said it was too
smutty for her.

>I don't know, you two.  From the new versions of TKAA and MG, it's seems
>clear that The Who is looking to make a stamp about their current relevance
>to today's music.

Hear, hear!  :)

>  And, I think it could easily be of the par of "MG,
>Tommy, Lifehouse/WN, Qad, WBN, WAY".  Why not?  It's still Pete writing,
>and it's still John and Rog.  And now they're working with a drummer they
>(we) all think fits. It has the potential to be quite powerful and driving.

Whoohoo!  We're moving now!

>BTW, to get political for a moment.
>Did everyone catch that clip of GW patting his wife repeatedly on the ass
>as he introduced her at a rally on Friday???
>Nice image, that! Now, think for a moment what we (Americans/the world)
>would think if we saw Miderand, or Major, or Kohl, or Putin, or any other
>world leader do that??????
>$10 says GW's wife took him to the cleaners after that.

Not terribly respectful of the First Lady, is it?  Do you suppose he's
setting an example for his staff?  But I bet $10 she didn't notice.  She's
not even as smart as he is.  Got caught smuggling gold while he was the gov.
  Stupid, stupid.  Watch the treasury, everbody!  It'll be empty when they
get out of office.

keets