weak Quad

keets said  "If you want the one I like least, it's "I've
Had Enough," because I don't like the strident dialog.  The refrain saves
it, though.  :)"

Phew!  I have stayed out of this thread because it makes me uncomfortable.
Kind of like asking me which one of my appendages I like least.  They all
have a necessary function.

It is nice to see that someone at least leaned toward the same track that I
chose.

Here's the method I used:  I listened to the whole album and when I felt a
twinge of desire to advance to the next track about 3/4 of the way through
"I've Had Enough", I made my choice.  I am not prepared to defend it.

And on the appendage thing - I guess it depends on whether nipples count.

Jeff