Re: The Three Schools Of The Who

>I agree with the theory.  It works as a generalization.
>Do you want to know where fans see themselves falling?  I will assume so,
>but I think it would only be fair for you to show us yours first.

Oh, we're supposed to declare ourselves?  Okay, I'll fall into the middle to
late periods, American School, then.  As mentioned, I've never been a great
fan of the early punk sound recordings, but I really enjoyed hearing those
songs live this summer.  Maybe it's because the current Who is so
accomplished, but live made all the difference in the world.

keets

P.S.  Planning to listen to Quad this week-end so I can decide which track I
can do without.  ;)