Re: Acid/Psychedelic

M. Leaman wrote:

>> I was asking about Psychedelic Rock.
> Well, you SAID Acid Rock. I don't think Psychedelic Rock was ever a
> real term anyway. Just another way of saying Acid Rock.

Well, I live in Brazil and here the term "psicodélico" (psychedelic
rock) is the term used for that style most of the time. Anyway, he just
asked if both were the same thing, which is quite true. As someone put,
the style was supposed to reproduce the sensations of LSD effects, so
not only they experimented with sound, but also with projected images on
their shows...