Rush Bashing

> Musically Rush are plastic techno players with no feeling from the art rock
> school;

Aw c'mon.  I'm not even a Rush fan & even I can spot their obvious talent
& creativity.  Plus, their fans are usually pretty intelligent & fairly rabid.
Why, even some of *my* close friends are Rush fans.  And I treat them just
like I would any of my other friends.........with a healthy dose of WHO each
time they stop by or ride in my car.  Played loudly.

- SCHRADE in Akron