No Subject

I beg of you to stop this thread. The Who and Rush could not be from to
different sides of spectrum than Bananarama and The Who.

Musically Rush are plastic techno players with no feeling from the art rock
school;
Neil Peart's lyrics come from the Dungeons and Dragon's Heroes Guide to
schlock;

We know what The Who do musically, lyrically, and powerfully.  There is
nothing worse than a Rush concert with a stadium of single white men
mimicking Neil Peart's plastic, drum-style fills.

Stop it, stop it now.  I almost want to retrace those political threads again.