Re: your mail

Yeah, except you continued it...

My thoughts are this, I love them both equally.  With tremendously
different styles, they can't possibly be compared.  Both have something
different and totally unique to offer.  And as a drummer, I must say Neil
Peart is the best drummer I've ever had the pleasure of hearing!

Justin D. Trout
WhoBoots.com